At Inrange®, we believe that the driving range is not just a place for golfers. It’s a social hangout where golfers, families, couples, stag parties and everyone in between can spend time together, have a laugh and interact with the game of golf.
We are on a mission to own the social competitiveness space within driving ranges, and Inrange+, our multiplayer product, brings that to life. We want to tell the story that a trip to the range with friends is just as fun, if not more, than a bowling alley, shuffleboard bar, cinema etc.
We are looking for a creative, ambitious and social person to join our team. The role requires someone who can plan, capture and execute the messaging for all types of Inrange® experiences. The role will work directly with the Marketing Manager to develop a series of stories and create a plan to execute them, as well as monitor the success of each one based on predetermined goals.
The successful candidate should:
- Possess creative skills in video editing and using the Adobe software suite.
- Showcase a good understanding of what a ‘great social experience’ would constitute
- Good time and calendar management skills - and always able to meet deadline
- A good understanding of social media and the tools used to drive & monitor the success of campaigns.
- Good people skills (not afraid to strike up a conversation with people using the product)
Non-essential but advantageous qualities:
- Creative writing skills would be an advantage
- An appreciation of sports, entertainment, high energy events would be an additional benefit
Applications close: 01/05/2022
- The opportunity has the possibility of developing into a permanent or semi-permanent role, depending on results and the personal fit within the organization.
- Please send a CV and short cover letter, explaining why you think you would be a good fit for the role to: email@example.com
- Due to the volume of applications, we will not be able to respond to every applicant. If you have not heard back from us within 1 week of application, please consider your application unsuccessful and move on to other opportunities.
*Inrange® is an equal opportunities employer - gender, race, sexuality and personal life choices will be considered equally. People from all walks of life are encouraged to apply.