Inrange®, with its advanced ball tracking radar system and associated visualisation interfaces, is rapidly becoming a game changer in the world of entertainment golf. The Inrange ecosystem hooks both serious and social golfers with an immersive, data-driven experience at golf driving ranges.
Due to rapid Inrange growth, we are looking for engineers to assist with the installation and commissioning of the growing number of Inrange installations across the world, specifically in the USA.
Inrange is a product of Alphawave Golf, a division of the Alphawave Group.
● Engineering or Science Bachelor's college / university degree
● Practical and solution driven
● Self-motivated and able to demonstrate initiative in the workplace
● Assist with planning of future Inrange installations
● Assist during the installing of the radar, server system and displays at new Inrange installations at golf driving ranges across the world
● Assist with the testing and commissioning of new Inrange installations
● Work as part of the Installation team, with a presence in the UK, South Africa and the USA.
● Technical support of operational sites
● Able to work well within a team as well as individually
● Good analytical and problem-solving skills
● Attentive to detail, and able to think creatively
● Ability to seamlessly shift between electrical-, mechanical- and civil domains.
● Good verbal and written communication skills
● Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
● Work within a medium sized team in a high-tech environment
● Becoming the first US member of this team.
● Competitive, market related salary
● Closing date for applications June 25 2021
● Starting date ASAP
● Please send comprehensive CV to InrangeHR@alphawave.co.za
Further information on Inrange and Alphawave